Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Welcome to my personal blog dedicated to the Insanity FlyFF Private Server! If you're a beginner seeking tips, guides, and insights about this exciting game, you've come to the right place. Here, you'll discover a wealth of information that covers nearly everything you need to know. If you find my blog enjoyable and helpful, please don't hesitate to share it with your friends. Get ready to embark on an incredible journey in Insanity Flyff!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Private Market Place Year 2015

Happy New Year 2015 Insanity FlyFF Private Server!

The Private Market Place Year 2015!

This is my first visit of the year and I thought the community has already died or with less players online but surprisingly - there's still a lot. See the white spots on the navigation menu/circle, that's the number of players at the Private Market. See how crowded the market place is! Amazing!

Visiting the Private Market this morning. Just checking some items and the prices. Check my pictures:

Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Insanity FlyFF Private Server

I'm still busy, so no time in playing. I will just dropping by from time to time just to check what's new in game. I missed the old days hanging with friends, boss hunting, and roaming around the cities. Will be back for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are irrelevant to the topic will be deleted.