Insanity FlyFF Private Server

Welcome to my personal blog dedicated to the Insanity FlyFF Private Server! If you're a beginner seeking tips, guides, and insights about this exciting game, you've come to the right place. Here, you'll discover a wealth of information that covers nearly everything you need to know. If you find my blog enjoyable and helpful, please don't hesitate to share it with your friends. Get ready to embark on an incredible journey in Insanity Flyff!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Insanity FLYFF: Double iPoints Event

Good news guys! Insanity Flyff Private Server will be having a Double IPoints Event this coming April 20, 2014. So, start saving guys! Tell your online friends ~ spread the good news!

Insanity Flyff - Double IPoints Event

There are several options in purchasing IPoints; Paypal, Credit Card, Cherry Credits, Prepaid Kard, Bank Transfer and Mobile. I used Paypal as for my payment method - it works for me pretty well, never have had an issue, easy and fast! I don't know about the rest of the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are irrelevant to the topic will be deleted.